We are able to assist our clients to achieve the best possible outcome for their home loan or residential investment loan. We have a panel of over 30 different home loan lenders and hundreds of different loan products to choose from. It can be difficult to know which loan is the best for you, but our clients put their trust in our capability to deliver excellent results. Whether you are a first home buyer or a multiple property investor, we can help you negotiate the banking minefield.
Types Of Home Loans
Samuel Finance has access to hundreds of different loan products and can help you decide which loan structure is best for you. Home and investment loans will fit into one of the below categories:
- Variable Rate Loan – A flexible loan with a fluctuating interest rate.
- Fixed Rate Loan – A less flexible loan, but one that provides certainty of repayments for the fixed rate period.
- Construction Loan – For construction of one or more residences.
- Guarantor Loan – Most commonly used by family members to assist other family members with only a small deposit, purchase a home.
- Split Loan – Combination of loan products (ie split of fixed and variable)
- Interest Only Loan – Only interest payments are made relieving pressure on cash flow. Interest only structures can be good for investment loans to maximising tax efficiency.
- Line of Credit – Provide a flexible interest only limit that can be drawn up and down as required.
- Reverse Mortgage – Release equity from homes for older people.
- Low Doc Loan – Requiring less documentation, these loans can be good for self-employed people who don’t have their financial accounts finalised yet.
- Non-Conforming Loans – Provide a solution to those borrowers who may have had difficulty securing finance for reasons such as repayment arrears, credit report defaults, outstanding ATO debts, start-up businesses or are discharged bankrupts.